Hiring Immediately for Connecticut Travel Team
Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
At Durham School Services, getting students to school safely, on time, and ready to learn® is what we do. The diverse teams that make up National Express and our affiliated companies have a wide range of skills, professional experience, and industry leading expertise in the people transportation sector. National Express offers countless opportunities for career development. After one hundred years of business, our workforce sets the standard for world-class customer service and positive employee relations.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Guaranteed 8-hour day (4hr am &4hr pm Shifts)
- Charter And Summer work Available
- Annual Wage increase
- Able to make a difference in a child’s day, every day!
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen required
- Connecticut CDL B Licensed with Passenger, School Bus, and Air Brake Endorsement
- Must be willing to travel to any of our Connecticut sites
At National Express our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
NELLC follows all Federal, state, and local COVID-19 safety requirements