Reports to: General Manager
Position Overview: Under general supervision, Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient's specific illness and medical condition. Records, arranges, and packages patient orders
Schedule: Part time / including weekends
Major Areas of Responsibility include:.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission intothe consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information.
- Management of patient records through the use of an MMJ database.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Columbia Care products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products
$15 - $16 USD per hour
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- MED Badge
- Retail experience a strong plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook
- Analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Experience training new hires in a previous job
- Experience as a key holder in a retail environment
- Knowledge of the state's cannabis regulations
- 5+ years in retail
About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 107 facilities1 including 80 dispensaries and 27 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit .
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine's America's Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.
Columbia Care Inc. has a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, generous PTO plans and a 401K with a generous company match for all full-time employees.
Equal opportunity employer
Columbia Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.