Purpose of Job
Hybrid schedules available for our Charlotte, NC, Plano, TX or San Antonio, TX offices.
We are seeking a Bank Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance Senior to own the performance, independent validation and improvement of external reporting data integrity. This entails performing periodic reviews of regulatory filings to evaluate the efficiency of procedures and controls for the purposes of ensuring the completeness of reports submitted to regulators. This position is primarily responsible for the data quality, data governance and data control for financial regulatory reporting data as well as other financial regulatory reports data. The Bank Regulatory Reporting QA function partners with key customers to identify areas of regulatory reporting improvements, including identifying process
Job Requirements About USAA
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. Primary Responsibilities:
- Uses advanced knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of complex quality assurance programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and operational improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices and regulatory requirements.
- Uses quality methods and tools to identify, analyze, improve, and implement effective and efficient business solutions.
- Performs independent assessments to identify training needs and improvement opportunities for program effectiveness.
- Briefs senior management on results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Serves as a functional expert and mentor to peers and team members and acts as a resource for advanced issues of an unusual nature.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related subject area; 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 6 years' progressive operations or process experience supporting bank regulator reporting quality assurance programs.
- Minimum of 2 years' quality assurance or quality improvement experience in regulatory reporting within the financial services/banking industry.
- Previous experience operating in a financial services environment.
- Proven experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and influencing decisions on recommended strategies to remedy issues.
- Banking industry experience, strongly desired.
- Bank regulatory reporting experience (Call report, FR 2900, FR 2644, etc.) and financial services industry, strongly desired.
- Experience in regulatory audit of banks and financial institutions and/or equivalent experience in consulting of FRB reporting process, strongly desired.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job. Compensation:
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is $80,200.00-$144,500.00
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors. Geographical Differential
: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average. Shift premium
will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits:
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.
Relocation assistance is not
available for this position.