Backend Developer (Java API Data Structures Algorithms) Remote . Looking for a challenging Backend Developer role where you are able to use modern technology, continually develop your skills and work on interesting projects?
Successful FinTech start-up that is dedicated to reducing the costs of trading is seeking a Backend Developer to join their small team of talented developers. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and shaping the calculation engine and backend services to provide functionality. The company adopt a large and modern technology stack (including Java 8, AWS, Lambda, Maven, Kotlin and Angular 5) and will continually encourage you to keep up to date with the latest tech trends allowing you to make your mark and progress your career.
Based in London, you will be joining a friendly, relaxed and collaborative company that offer a number of benefits including flexible working (can work remotely).
- Strong core Java development skills including a good understanding of the Java foundations, memory models, frameworks and API's
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals (Data Structures, OO Design, Algorithms, Concurrency)
- Experience within a finance environment
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for technology and programming
As a Backend Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Backend Developer (Java) role.