COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Audiologist (AUD)
- Up to $67.00 per hour based on relevant experience
- $40,000 student loan repayment via IHS Loan Repayment Program
- 6-7% retention bonus paid annually
- $7,500 Signing bonus
- $10,000 Relocation allowance
- 3 PTO days, 10 paid holidays, 10 days and $5,000 annual allowance for CME
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Audiologist (AUD)
- Alaska Tribal Organization, a JCO Gold Seal Provider, seeking an Audiologist AuD for its regional hospital
- Under minimal supervision, Audiologist Aud provides diagnostic, rehabilitative, and research services in the treatment and diagnosis of auditory and vestibular disorders
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Audiologist (AUD)
- New graduate Audiologists, AuD, and experienced candidates welcome to apply!
- Clinical doctorate in Audiology, PhD in Audiology, or Master's Degree conferred prior to July 1, 2007, which is the official date of when Masters level clinicians were grandfathered into the Clinical Doctorate of Audiology
COMMUNITY Audiologist (AUD)
- Area only accessible by plane or boat - direct flights from Anchorage
- Recreational activities include hunting, fishing, kayaking, four-wheeling
- City amenities include family-owned restaurants, fitness center, & movie theater
- Ample Cab Service for city transportation
- Remote Southwest Alaska - "The Last Frontier"
REFERENCE NUMBER: 171815
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.