Page Personnel are working in partnership with a Global brand to recruit for an Accounts Payable Manager on a temporary basis. This role will be based in Runcorn and is to start asap.
A globally recognised brand who have significant market share. They have a fantastic working environment and you will be working within a fast paced team of 7.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the accounts payable manager will have the following duties:
- Full management of the AP team
- Processing circa 10-12,000 invoices per month with the team
- Management of mail boxes
- Sending weekly reports and managing these
- Managing the resolution of issues escalated from the AP team.
- Payment runs for 4 entities
- Management of the debit balances, unallocated cash and aged invoices.
- Ensure statement reconciliations are fully reconciled on a monthly basis.
The successful accounts payable manager will have the following:
- Proven track record in management role
- Experience in training and management of AP function
- ERP system - SAP advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
Competitive salary - up to £40k
Flexible start and finish times
On site parking and amenities