We in the Liverpool City Region have taken an historic step, securing a devolution agreement that gives us real, local policy making and investment powers.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority's vision is for an inclusive, globally competitive city region at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse. Committed to doing things differently' we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to transform and shape the future of the City Region.
We're transforming the Finance function and developing our capacity to support the delivery of the City Region's vision.
We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work in the Accounts Payable and Receivables Team. The successful candidate will support the effective and efficient payables function.
Key Role Specific Responsibilities:
- To process purchase invoices and credit notes on Agresso in accordance with the Organisation's policies and procedures;
- To communicate and resolve internal and external general enquiries via email or phone;
- To undertake regular housekeeping duties in respect of the payment processes;
- To have a proactive approach to the payment processes and to support continuous improvement in these areas;
- To ensure the timely posting of all transactions to allow accurate month end reporting;
- To undertake any other tasks commensurate with the grade as directed.
You must be enthusiastic, motivated, determined to deliver results and be able to work as part of a busy team.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. To this end, we particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Backgrounds, who have a disability or are members of the Armed Forces, Reservists or Veterans.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.