Job Description Summary:
The Accounting Clerk will assist with a variety of tasks throughout the department including but not limited to processing customer payments, preparing deposits, issuing credits, scanning supporting documentation, supporting accounts payable and other department functions.
- Experience with matching AP and Receiving documentation.
- Identify and correct any errors in in matching process.
- Able to effectively communicate with various departments within company - Accounting, Inventory, and Purchasing.
- Communicate and address issues with customers and suppliers as needed.
- Must be able to quickly and accurate process a large volume of accounting paperwork within our ERP system.
- Ability to reconcile account issues and address accordingly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2 to 5 years of accounts receivable/payables experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and can keep up with various tasks
- Experience with MS Excel a PLUS!!
- High School diploma or equivalent required