- Market leading, blue chip international manufacturer
- Aberdeen and Inverness surgical sales role
- Rare chance to get into orthopaedics sales
- Outstanding career development and earning prospects
- Candidates must live in between Aberdeen and Inverness
THE ROLE: The successful Account Manager will inherit a healthy territory and manage, maintain and grow two NHS accounts which are key to the business. Contact level will be surgeons, consultants, theatre staff and procurement. Full product training will be provided and career development and earning potential for high achievers is outstanding.
THE COMPANY: A rare opportunity to join this truly progressive and dynamic international healthcare organisation with a reputation going back over a century 100 years and a product portfolio and pipeline second to none. An internal global relocation within their trauma orthopaedics division means that a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a consultative, driven and credible surgical or healthcare sales professional to manage their two key accounts within Aberdeen and Inverness.
REQUIREMENTS: Ideally a proven Medical sales Account Manager but someone who has sold into NHS or public sector or has a strong business-to-business sales background will be considered
THE CULTURE: A vibrant, dynamic and forward-thinking global company who pride themselves on premium quality products and customer service / backup that are second to none.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £50,000
- Bonus: £20,000 to £50,000
- Car: Company car (inc. electrics) or £600 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + stats