Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. Provide continuity of Access program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
CADC or obtain within 12 months
Two years addiction treatment experience preferred
Demonstrated clinical competency in assessments
Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Assist in fielding, screening, and triaging inquiry calls.
3. Educate callers on Rosecrance and engage clients presenting as clinically appropriate.
4. Work with Community Relations team and/or maintain knowledge of community, school and recovery resources in order to make appropriate interagency referrals as required.
5. Schedule Access interviews with potential clients and their significant others.
6. Formulate initial diagnostic impression and appropriate recommendations at inquiry level.
7. Provide case management to assigned patients.
8. Utilize intervention skills as required to place the patient in the appropriate level of treatment services.
9. Provide networking, linkage and follow-up with referral sources.
10. Work with the treatment team to develop the individual treatment plan and assist the patients with and treatment plan objectives.
11. Document information in the patient service records consistent with laws, rules and regulations.
12. Assume on-call responsibilities as scheduled or when necessary.
13. Provide centralized diagnostic assessments that include computerized social histories, mental status, presenting problem, diagnosis and treatment needs.
14. Serve as a member of the Access Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
15. Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
16. Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
17. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
18. Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
19. Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Sunday - Monday 8:30-5pm; Tuesday - Thursday 9:30-6pm.
Work Location: Rosecrance Featherstone- Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf